hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The 3nd HBase 0.98.6 release candidate (RC2) is available, vote closing 9/10/2014
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:15:17 GMT
With 6 +1 votes (5 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes, this vote passes.
Thanks to all who tried out the RC and voted. Let's do it again next
month.

The source and binary convenience tarballs are probably already
available for download on the mirrors. We are having Nexus issues (see
INFRA-8326 and INFRA-8327,  among others), so I will be delaying a
release announcement for a bit until hopefully Maven artifacts can be
in place.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy