hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Any chance someone could look at HBASE-10560?
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:42:01 GMT
See https://reviews.apache.org/r/25016/, this is the consolidated
patch for subtasks HBASE-11763 and HBASE-11764.

Is the approach reasonable? Implementation ok? Or objectionable parts? Or nits?

I'd like to commit for 0.98.7, which is coming up next week. Otherwise
I'll push it to .8 and I don't know how much bandwidth I'll have to
carry the patch set going forward. I've been fixing up rejects when
rebasing every couple of days (whenever we replace more uses of
KeyValue with Cell on master).

--
Best regards,

   - Andy