hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enoch Hsu <e...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Maven Release to private repository GPG signing
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:03:04 GMT

This is the stack trace from mvn
14:35:18 [INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-gpg-plugin:1.4:sign (default) on project
hbase: Exit code: 2 -> [Help 1]
14:35:18 [INFO] org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-gpg-plugin:1.4:sign
(default) on project hbase: Exit code: 2
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:217)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:153)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:145)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject
(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject
(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild
(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute
(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute
(DefaultMaven.java:320)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute
(DefaultMaven.java:156)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute
(MavenCli.java:537)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain
(MavenCli.java:196)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main
(MavenCli.java:141)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0
(Native Method)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:94)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke
(Method.java:619)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced
(Launcher.java:290)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode
(Launcher.java:409)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
14:35:18 [INFO] Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException:
Exit code: 2
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.gpg.GpgSigner.generateSignatureForArtifact
(GpgSigner.java:254)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.gpg.GpgSignAttachedMojo.execute
(GpgSignAttachedMojo.java:182)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute
(MojoExecutor.java:209)
14:35:18 [INFO] 		 ... 19 more
14:35:18 [INFO] [ERROR]
14:35:18 [INFO] [ERROR]
14:35:18 [INFO] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible
solutions, please read the following articles:
14:35:18 [INFO] [ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

and im passing these arguments in
-X -Dresume=false release:prepare release:perform -DworkingDirectory="$
{RELEASE_DIRECTORY}" "-Darguments=-DskipTests -Dgpg.skip=true" -Phadoop-2.0

Thanks,
Enoch Hsu