hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FAILED] Re: The 1st HBase 0.98.6 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 9/2/2014
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 01:08:15 GMT
I will see if I can build something where the logs are automatically
uploaded so that will make easier to look at them.

I just pushed the files related to this test.

http://www.spaggiari.org/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay.txt
http://www.spaggiari.org/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay-output.txt

HTH

JM