hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FAILED] Re: The 1st HBase 0.98.6 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 9/2/2014
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 00:01:09 GMT
Not sure to get why I have hadoop related issues. Hadoop is running on some
of the nodes where I run those tests, but on one of them it's not and I get
the same error...

I will shut hadoop down on all nodes and retry...

Here are the logs for
testAddVisibilityLabelsOnRSRestart(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay)
: http://www.spaggiari.org/hbase-0.98.6.logs

Let me know if you need any other file. This is the standard output with -X.

JM

> You may have Hadoop related setup issues, given the tests are failing as
> errors and these are all mapreduce minicluster test failures. The mapreduce
> tests have been passing for me on various EC2 instances throughout the
> ​0.98​
> .6 dev cycle
> ​on
>  JDK 6
> ​, 7, and 8 (though I only tested on 8 once last week)
> . I also ran TestRowCounter and TestImportExport on my dev box right now
> with JDK 7 and they both passed.
> ​​If you can pastebin the full test output from one of the erroring
> mapreduce tests that might be helpful.
>

> Like Ted I think the TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay failure
> is potentially interesting.
> ​ Could we look at the full test output of that?​
>

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> jean-marc@spaggiari.org> wrote:
>
> > Here you go: http://pastebin.com/LH8cPTkp
> >
> > Ran 12 times. 4 different hosts, with JDK6 to 8.
> >
> > All 8 failed the same way. Passed only once with JDK7.
> >
> > I will try with -X to find the details but will focus on JDK7 on a single
> > host for now.
> >
> > JM

> >:
> >
> > > I will re-spin on the 3 servers tonight, using the command you gave,
> and
> > > report here. 0.94.23 passed on them.
> > > Le 2014-08-28 19:50, "Andrew Purtell" <apurtell@apache.org> a écrit
:

> > > On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <

> > it

> clean

> > it

> > apurtell@apache.org>