hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.23 release candidate is available for download
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:06:23 GMT
> Did you do a clean build? The jenkins build runs this and would fail (and
not produce a tar ball) if there were any unapproved licenses or files
without a license header.

I ran the test against the released files but not from the source. I just
extracted the source for git, and it's fine from there. Not sure if both
should be fine or if we are or with online src.

> How did the rolling restart fail?

Did not checked before I start the upgrade but my cluster was in bad state.
I had to restart it, however I also already had distributed the new jars.
So upon restart it was already running the new version :( If this is a
critical test I can roll back to previous version and re-test...

JM