hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.22 release candidate is available for download
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 04:39:23 GMT
- verified md5 [✓]
- verified asc [✓]
- build and test default profile with Oracle 1.6.0_31 [✓]
- build and test default profile with Oracle 1.7.0_21 [✓]
- Builds vs hadoop-2.4.0 completes but I get test failure. I see that
version is "Not Tested" in our support matrix, so [✓]

This machine is kind if a mess and I can't get hadoop-1 working to test the
RC properly. I'm headed out if town and I won't have more time before the
deadline, but I thought I'd report my findings. No issues from my side but
I can't really sign off on it either, so +0 (non-binding anyway, we require
PMC, right?) from me.

-n