hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to start contribution in HBase
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 08:54:51 GMT
Hi Sanjiv,

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#developer is a good start, it has
information on how to build hbase form source, describes test harness
structure and how to run the tests, and the procedure on how to format and
submit patches for review.

Also, there a label in Apache jira called "beginner" (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%20beginner), which
is used to mark the jiras supposedly suitable for guys to start playing
with.

Thanks,
Mikhail

--