hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New HBase PMC members: Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, and Jeffrey Zhong
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 00:24:36 GMT
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am happy to belatedly announce and
welcome Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, Jeffrey Zhong to the Apache HBase
PMC.

* Matteo (mbertozzi) is responsible for HBase snapshots, has worked on
smoothing security in areas, and driving some new scheduling and throttling
related features into HBase.

* Nick (ndimiduk) is an author of "HBase In Action", the driver on the
HBase typing efforts, and recently worked on bucket cache performance and
hardening.

* Jeffrey (jefferyz) introduced the MTTR-improving distributed log replay
feature to HBase and has been an active member of the HBase-related Apache
Phoenix project.

Please join me in congratulating Matteo, Nick and Jeffery on their new
roles!

Jon

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)