hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "@Sanjiv Singh" <sanjiv.is...@gmail.com>
Subject How to start contribution in HBase
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:22:00 GMT
Hi,

I have started looking at HBase since last month. Spent whole in
understanding Hbase internals like hows its has been built , what are
different components etc.  i primarily used
"HBase.The.Definitive.Guide.pdf" and Hbase page to understand the things.

I am looking for some contribution to Hbase, and how to get started on
that.

Can you please help me on this. like
 - how to get started ?
 - What are areas where i can look into ?
 - etc.

I have already subscribed  for users, dev and issues mailing list.
And also Hbase source code import in my eclipse. Able to run/debug Hbase at
my local machine.

Any help is highly appreciated!!

Regards
Sanjiv Singh