hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failed testcase is running locally fine.
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 22:48:01 GMT
> I ran the same test case locally, it ran successfully. Even the testcase
is
​
not relevant to the commits that I made.
​​

This happens occasionally. Precommit builds rely on a stable trunk and
stable text executors for providing clean results. Yet both trunk and the
health of our Jenkins test environments are in flux. Please make a best
effort attempt to exclude your changes as cause in a comment on the issue,
and otherwise don't worry about it.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy