hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I wonder if it makes sense to restrict the HBase build to one build per jenkins host
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:45:22 GMT
+1, if it's possible on ASF Jenkins

We also share with other projects. I've seen build reports implicating
Oozie tests for supposed HBase test zombies.

When we had cloud based Jenkins running at Trend Micro and Intel we
launched instances on demand as we needed workers, but never more than one
worker per instance concurrently. Definitely helps to reduce failures due
to unexpected state from interactions between tests.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)