hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] applying patches
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 18:28:39 GMT
If you look over git history, our current process is committer is Author
and contributor name is added in parenthesis at the end of the first line
of the commit message. No additional process is needed, nor changes to
local configuration, if we stick to this practice.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)