hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] applying patches
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 18:09:36 GMT
I think the author or signoff line should indicate the committer. Not sure
a precommit hook can do that, most committers have multiple emails and dev
boxes and I observe their identity can shift from commit to commit.

I know that committer identity is available in git metadata, but it would
be nice to have this information at a glance in other log views besides
'full', like '-p', or '--stat', etc.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy