hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Sivachenko <trtrmi...@gmail.com>
Subject How to build hbase package
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:51:24 GMT
Hello!

What is the correct procedure for producing a complete hbase package?
Something similar to what "mvn package" gives for hadoop: I get hadoop-dist/target/hadoop-2.4.1/
directory which contains all hadoop-related jars in standard directories plus all dependencies
too.  So I can just tar this directory and have everything needed.

After I do "mvn package" for hbase-0.98.3, all resulting jars are scattered in hbase-<project>/target/
directories, and I have no idea how to guess what dependencies are needed from my ~/.m2 directory.

Thanks in advance!