hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Branching for 1.0
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 03:56:13 GMT
I've pushed the branch, named branch-1:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=hbase.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/branch-1

Please do not commit new features to branch-1 without pinging the RM (for
1.0 it is me). Bug fixes, and trivial commits can always go in.

That branch still has 0.99.0-SNAPSHOT as the version number, since next
expected release from that is 0.99.0. Jenkins build for this branch is
setup at https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/HBase-1.0/. It builds with
latest jdk7. I'll try to stabilize the unit tests for the first RC.

I've changed the master version as well. It now builds with 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
Exciting!

Enis