hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestCacheConfig fails in frequent pre-commit builds
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 04:42:59 GMT
>From the PreCommit build Ram cited:

Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.TestSecureRPC
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 241.334 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.TestUsersOperationsWithSecureHadoop
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 241.334 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.TestReplicationWALEntryFilters
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 241.334 sec
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.TestCacheConfig
Tests run: 6, Failures: 6, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
241.334 sec <<< FAILURE!

Note the above 4 tests had the same duration.

I will continue digging tomorrow.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <