hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoopQA links to findbugs warning broken
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 20:51:30 GMT
I've seen the same before and followed Ted's suggestion above on how to see
findbug warnings.

Though unless I'm missing something, running maven findbugs:findbugs
command will show all warnings for the module, not specifically the ones
which appear to be introduced by the patch being tested. Would be nice to
have the link to the concise list of warnings related to patch.

Also, seems like test reporting is somewhat messed up?
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/9940//testReport/ -
this link redirects to
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/9940// and it doesn't
show failed tests report, right?