hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Strange log messages during scan operations
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:15:53 GMT
Its NN logging block status changes. In distributed mode, its in the NN
log.  The logger has a particular key so it'd be easy enough to turn off
just this logging.  The key is BlockStateChange from NameNode.java.  In
fact in hdfs log4j.properties, I see this commented
out, #log4j.logger.BlockStateChange=WARN, so likely disabling a pretty
common practise.
St.Ack