hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jinal Shah <jinalshah2...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Failover
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 21:02:03 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm Jinal Shah. I'm kind of new to HBase and I'm trying to find the
solution for HBase failover situation. So here is the whole picture of what
is happening. We have 3 zookeeper nodes, 2 Hbase master nodes and some
region servers. When hbase failovers to from 1 master to another we have
recycle our service in order to get our services to hit hbase otherwise we
get ConnectionRefused exception. I'm not sure what we are doing wrong or if
we are missing any configuration or something. the same thing happens when
we use the hbase shell and if there is a master failover happens then it
starts throwing the same error. Can anyone please help me in knowing why
this is happening? FYI We are using hbase 0.94.2

Thanks
Jinal