hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incorrect docs in 0.98.3 and 0.98.4
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 00:20:46 GMT
Thanks. That's my fault. 0.98.2 was the last release made using SVN. I
would create a branch in SVN for the release tag and commit the copy of
docs back from trunk to the branch, then build the source tarball from
there. Now I think the source tarball is lacking latest docs but the binary
tarballs will have them, because first I build the source tarball from a
git checkout, then munge POMs and copy back docs, then generate binary
artifacts.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy