hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incorrect docs in 0.98.3 and 0.98.4
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 00:23:06 GMT
... And the reason for doing it that way is, AFAIK, a source release
artifact should correspond exactly to a SCM revision. With SVN a tag was a
branch was a tag, with git I think to commit back a copy of docs from trunk
to branch, I'd need to create a branch for the release and push it?
Thoughts?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy