hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thinking about rolling 0.98.5RC0 on August 4
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 23:51:48 GMT
Hi Enis,

Thanks.

I would prefer option 1.

There are 11 changes pending for .5. I just moved HBASE-10560 out on
account of it being potentially controversial.

When you have a moment, please do a JQL search for 'project = HBase AND
fixVersion = 0.98.5 AND statusCategory not in (Complete)' and let me know
if you find any of them concerning.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy