hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Branching for 1.0
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 06:48:02 GMT
Out of curiosity mostly, as I am not committing anything, I have a question
about the merging policy. Do I read it correctly that the proposed way is to
do two separate commits to the different branches, which is equivalent to
cherry-picking? If so, as was discussed elsewhere, it will lead to branches
being diverged - at least from the git standpoint.

Cos