hbase-dev mailing list archives

From abhishek1015 <abhishek1...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase project compilation
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 01:09:05 GMT
Hello,

I have clone the hbase git repository using command provided in the hbase
home page.

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase.git

While I compile this project using 'mvn clean package' command, I see
following error:

Project ID: com.sun.jersey:jersey-project:pom:1.9

Reason: Cannot find parent: net.java:jvnet-parent for project:
com.sun.jersey:jersey-project:pom:1.9 for project
com.sun.jersey:jersey-project:pom:1.9

I am wondering if this is a known problem with this repository.

Can anyone suggest me how can I package the recent version of HBase? For my
project, I require to use hbase 0.99 or higher.

Thanks
Abhishek