hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning to roll the 0.98.4 RC on 6/30
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 22:25:30 GMT
Andrew,

Could you share some details - on what env. you're running the tests, and
at which point do that fail? I'm curious because of lately I'm seeing weird
failures on current master too, which do not happen on hadoop-qa -
 individual tests always pass, but when running the suite tests either get
stuck and time out (in roughly the same point), or fail with NPE or PermGen
exception. I've been blaming my environment first, but may be it's
something related.

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,