hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] The 3nd HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC2) is available, vote closing 6/7/2014
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 19:13:12 GMT
The 3rd HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC2) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.3RC2/ and Maven artifacts are
also available in the temporary repository

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on June 7 on whether or not we should release this as 0.98.3.
Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to release.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)