hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdk 1.7 & trunk
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:52:37 GMT
0.98 compiles using the recent version of Java 6, 6u45. I think there was a
compiler bug wrt type erasure introduced somewhere in the middle of that
lineage that could still be in OpenJDK. In any case, please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1110?focusedCommentId=14044099&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14044099