hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:23:09 GMT
HBASE-10856 has 8 open subtasks, 6 of which are not assigned.

Four other JIRAs (HBASE-9864, HBASE-11122, HBASE-11124, and HBASE-11225)
are incorporated by reference and are open. Those could be dropped. All but
HBASE-11122 represent significant work.

My guess based on the lack of activity on the 1.0 JIRA is it will be open
for a long time without much attention. Perhaps we can instead move much to
a new JIRA serving as an umbrella for 1.1 and call 1.0 as imminent. Merge
HBASE-10070 into trunk - if the vote passes - and then only keep the issues
for updating documentation and testing rolling restart / compat with 0.98?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)