hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java implementation like security.rb (ACL grant, revoke, etc.)
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 18:08:47 GMT
That is test only code. Ted shouldn't be giving you a pointer to it.
Everything in test/ is private and can change arbitrarily at any time at
our option.

You want to look at AccessControlClient in hbase-client. If there are
things you'd like to see there which are currently missing, please file a
JIRA and consider providing a patch.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy