hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Backup/Restore solution(HBase-7912)
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 22:27:15 GMT
Ted,

thanks a lot for the comments. I will go through them.

b.q. BackupUtil isn't shown in entirety.

I attached the whole patch(
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12644215/HBASE-11085-trunk-v1-contains-HBASE-10900-trunk-v4.patch)
to the review board. Hopefully, folks can see the files entirely from
there. or is there a better way? thanks

Demai