hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Call for Lightning Talks, Hadoop Summit HBase BoF
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 18:40:50 GMT
Hi HBasers!

Subash and I are organizing the HBase Birds of a Feather (BoF) session at
Hadoop Summit San Jose this year. We're looking for 4-5 brave souls willing
to standup for 15 minutes and tell the community what's working for them
and what isn't. Have a story about how this particular feature saved the
day? Great! Really wish something was implemented differently and have a
plan for fixing it? Step up and recruit folks to provide/review patches!

Either way, send me a note off-list and we'll get you queued up.

The event is on Thursday, June 5, 3:30p - 5:00p at the San Jose Convention
Center, room 230C. RSPV at the meetup page [0]. Please note that this event
is NOT exclusive to conference attendees. Come, come, one and all!

See you at the convention center!
Nick & Subash

[0]:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Summit-Community-San-Jose/events/179081342/