hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Working on hadoopqa
Date Sat, 24 May 2014 02:48:47 GMT
I think I was able to get it working. But still waiting for the builds to
finish.

HBASE-11231 will be good to fix, but not needed for the build to work.

For future reference:
 - Added a clean before checkout to git repo in precommit build
 - Added hadoop8 node to the precommit build (anyone know how we decide
which project gets which resources?)
 - Added nodes labeled with MapReduce and Hdfs to the build
PreCommit-Admin. It seems that PreCommit-Admin is scheduled to run every 10
minutes, but it is not triggered somehow. Anyone knows why?
 - Added dev-support/jenkinsEnv.sh

Enis