hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 5/31/2014
Date Sat, 24 May 2014 03:55:08 GMT
The 1st HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC0) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.3RC0/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Eapurtell/0.98.2RC0/>and Maven artifacts are
also available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1021

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12326765

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on May 31 on whether or not we should release this as 0.98.3 on
June 1. Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)