hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.2 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 02:04:12 GMT
+1

Unit test suite passes 100% 25 times out of 25 runs on Java 6u43, 7u45, and
8u0.

Cluster testing looks good with LoadTestTool, and YCSB.

An informal performance test on a small cluster comparing 0.98.0 and 0.98.2
indicates no serious perf regressions. See email to dev@ titled "Comparing
the performance of 0.98.2 RC0 and 0.98.0 using YCSB".

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)