hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Git Migration In Progress (WAS => Re: Git Migration)
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 16:28:45 GMT
Infra has closed the migration ticket.

I looked at tags for trunk/master and 0.98, and these look fine.

Unfortunately there are differences between SVN checkouts and Git
checkouts. SVN has changes on trunk/master and 0.98 that did not make it
over to Git looks like.

master/trunk: http://pastebin.com/dQ6SU2Dz

0.98: http://pastebin.com/Pvk3BH4i

0.96: Good!

0.94: Good!

0.89-fb​: Good!

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:55 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> Thanks T.
>
> The trunk test is still running fine.  Checkout local looks good too.  I
> tried a branch.  It seems right too.  Asking about discrepancy in the tag
> listings between the branches up in the INFRA issue.git.  Working on file
> compares of svn and git checkouts....  Will report back.
>
> St.Ack
>

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:02 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I pointed trunk Jenkins job to git repo and triggered a build.
> >
> > So far the tests are running fine.
> >
> > FYI
> >

> > On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I 'git clone'd master branch.