hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 5/31/2014
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 05:34:33 GMT
For the record, -1 due to HBASE-11251: Vandana fixed the problem that
prevented IntegrationTestIngestWithACL from running since ~0.98.1, and so
we are on the verge of shipping a working IT as soon as the test update is
committed. Although tomorrow is a holiday I'd like to roll a new RC then so
we can have the whole work week available for testing. If you'd like to get
11234 in Ted please commit soon.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy