hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [CANCELLED] [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 6/1/2014
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 01:12:41 GMT
I really appreciate the testing and votes for this RC. I went back and
forth for a while but have decided that the combination of HBASE-11277
and HBASE-11275 should sink this RC. We will also be able to get
HBASE-11267 in.

Therefore I will roll a new RC as soon as the above mentioned issues are
committed, and the next one should go quite smoothly.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)