hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 4th HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC3) is available for download
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:19:20 GMT
After analysing HBASE-10850  I think better we can fix this in 98.1 release
itself.  Also Phoenix plan to use this 98.1 and Phoenix uses essential CF
optimization.

Also HBASE-10854 can be included in 98.1 in such a case,

Considering those we need a new RC.

-Anoop-

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:19 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <