hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Writing Unit Tests for JIRA 10950
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:30:58 GMT
There is no patch posted so I don't know what classes you're modifying.

If the changes are mostly in hbase-client module, the test(s) should be in
the same module.

w.r.t. Configuration, you can obtain it using the following code where
TEST_UTIL is an instance of HBaseTestingUtility:

    Configuration conf = TEST_UTIL.getConfiguration();

Refer to existing tests such as TestFromClientSide

Cheers