hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 0.94 - TableMapReduceUtil class, overloaded method "initTableMapperJob" behaves differently
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 21:48:38 GMT
You are talking about this method, right ?

  public static void initTableMapperJob(List<Scan> scans,
      Class<? extends TableMapper> mapper,
      Class<? extends WritableComparable> outputKeyClass,
      Class<? extends Writable> outputValueClass, Job job,
      boolean addDependencyJars) throws IOException {

Looks like it should call initCredentials(job) as well.