hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Prabhakar <o.prabha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how Store and retrieve time series Gio Spacialdata in Hbase
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:56:06 GMT
yes i goon through that discussion and refereed HBase in action example
also.but in my case i need to search with radius with "n" KM distance. that
too key will be the combination of custId+time+geoHash( i can change it if
its really required). here
 custId integer,
time Long
geohash String ( as per HBase in action example).

what i understood in that example is just they are getting the nearest "n"
points.
but in my case i need all the points within the radius( KM) using the range
scan of customer Id and time range.

Thnaks,
Prabhakar

Thanks,