hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Prabhakar <o.prabha...@gmail.com>
Subject how Store and retrieve time series Gio Spacialdata in Hbase
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 07:50:23 GMT

i have some data which got generated by vehicle GPS information. like
customer-id, vehicle-id,Latitude, longitude, address,time.. etc. I need to
store this data in Hbase for real time reads( writes can be batch, only
 concentrate on reads ). so while reading we are passing the parameters
like customerId,  time, address Point (Lat,Long) details with polygon( like
circle, rectangle,Square..etc) search. so the expected out put set of
vehicle address point within the polygon.
input is : one customer can search like find all his vehicles some
time-stamp with some address point within 1 KM or 2 KM Radius.
output is: retrieve all vehicle details within the given radius and given
address point on tha given time-stamp range.

please suggest me the proper GIO spacial API for this requirement and
suggest me the table design for this.