hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gustavo Anatoly <gustavoanat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase trunk import problem on Eclipse
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:02:42 GMT
Hi, Talat.

When you import hbase,  ignore the eclipse suggestion and resolve later
 because eclipse will try fix searching plugins on market places to
install. Before imported all project in your workspace see, right click on
hbase root project -> Maven -> Update Project.

Other tip, is check your errors (Window -> Show View -> Problems) right
click on the lamp and check the Quick Fix.

--
*»* *Gustavo Anatoly Fernandes Velásquez Solís*
*»* Information Systems - Bachelor