hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bringing consensus based strong consistency into HBase
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 15:34:06 GMT
Hi Cos,

Thanks for providing this overview, and more importantly, considering these
contributions. Reading through the relevant JIRAs, looks to me like HBase
will be in a better position than before to have this abstraction in place,
provided the changes are fully completed.

Thanks again for the kind consideration.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)