hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rolling the 0.98.2 RC0 tomorrow
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 01:37:11 GMT
Hi J-M,

The release date would be after HBaseCon - 5/7 - if we hold the vote open
the typical 7 days, and could be longer if any of the RCs sink. I suppose
the question is should I lengthen the voting period? I'm sure I can get RC
testing in here before heading out to SF. Please advise.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)