hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.98.2
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 15:28:25 GMT
And 0.94.19 is due as well. Planning an RC on Monday, that way we do not have the RCs at the
same time.

-- Lars

________________________________
 From: Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:28 AM
Subject: 0.98.2

I'd like to start the RC for 0.98.2 at the end of the month. I'm thinking
next weekend with voting concluded (if nothing sinks the RC) by the
following weekend, so the 3rd or 4th of May, just in time for HBaseCon.

If there are any criticals or blockers for 0.98.2, can we get them in this
week? Thanks!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy