hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 11:14:58 GMT
If we need another RC, then I can do this in the evening Amsterdam time today or tomorrow and
run a new vote. I guess at this point it should conclude on April 6?

I wanted to hit a release date of March 31 because Phoenix's 4.0.0 RC depends on having a
0.98.1 available. Of course if there is a veto worthy issue then downstream will be better
served by waiting.

Also, I will be spinning a 0.98.2 to hit a release date target +30 days from .1.