hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 13:13:53 GMT
HBASE-10863 is a fix that should be included in 0.98.1

W.r.t. Conclusion of voting period of RC3, it is reasonable to have some  flexibility.

Cheers

On Mar 29, 2014, at 4:14 AM, Andrew Purtell <andrew.purtell@gmail.com> wrote:

> If we need another RC, then I can do this in the evening Amsterdam time today or tomorrow
and run a new vote. I guess at this point it should conclude on April 6?

> I wanted to hit a release date of March 31 because Phoenix's 4.0.0 RC depends on having
a 0.98.1 available. Of course if there is a veto worthy issue then downstream will be better
served by waiting.