hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Releases tests....
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:44:11 GMT

0.96.2RC, 0.98.1RC and 0.9418RC0 are all coming this week or early next
week... It will be difficult to test all of them. He might be better to
spread them more than that if we want to allow people to invest time on
testing them :(

I will personally have few time next week for testing, then no time at all
until Mars 31st. So having all the 3 release at the same time will allow me
to test only one, or, maybe 2 if I'm lucky, but never 3.

Just sharing my feeling that spreading them a bit more might be better for